I Can not get sound all of sudden

Carl-Montano wrote on 4/7/2022, 12:21 PM

So, I made a few Loops in Magix Music Maker. I Exported them as .Wav Files, and when I go to put them in Acid, it gives me an error Stating "This Request is not Enabled on this Device". I followed a few things I found on-line and all of them led to Playback Starting, but no sound coming out.

All other .Wav files stopped working as well, but only after using Music Maker. How can I fix this, as Acid is one of my primary tools? It is Version 11.0.7 (Build18)

Thanks

Comments

PATIENT-X wrote on 4/7/2022, 1:07 PM

@Carl-Montano

Hello,welcome

If the sample rate and bit rate don’t match, the problem could be that your audio card cannot switch back to the project sample rate after rendering at a different sample rate. This would cause the project not to play because it cannot play the audio.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

SP. wrote on 4/7/2022, 6:40 PM

@Carl-Montano It's also possible that you need to change the audio driver in the Music Maker program settings or close Music Maker first. Maybe you also need to restart your system. The Music Maker Low Latency ASIO driver will block all other applications from accessing your sound device. This means you cannot play back audio in any other application. Try to change the settings to the Direct Sound driver. You can also try to use another ASIO driver, like the FL Studio ASIO driver, which will allow your audio device to serve multiple programs at the same time. You can get it by installing the free FL Studio demo.