Comments

chrisjw37 wrote on 12/3/2011, 1:48 AM

rt click on the sound clip (or the music) and click 'generate sound wave'

Now you can see the music variations.

Easiest way to reduce the volume of a clip, music or sound effect is to drag the box like handle on the line running through the middle and drag it downwards, this softens it.

Repeat the section preview until its about right.

I added the sounds of goats and again sheep to a sequence and loweing the volume (gain) did the trick.

It worked so well I added an old telephone ring to a period view of a 1930's house. Brilliant.

Surefoot wrote on 1/10/2012, 1:39 AM

Hi ,

Yes to lower the audio can help, if you have two tracks and lower it on one of them. What I believe you wanted was to change the sound? If so, your batting right out of the field with that one. If you have a track of sound and need to manipulate it you need to use the music studio 14 or higher. It's a big study, a background on sound recording there is an asset. What type of effect were you talking about? Wind, rain, water etc. With their program all is possible for a techy. 

Last changed by Surefoot on 1/10/2012, 1:39 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

I'm presently working on a DVD, trying to clean sound from nature recordings I've made. Wow, what a long study. Tutorials are hard to find. I also do may forms of visual arts, carving ,photography, etc. I sure could use some help using music studio 14, not to forget all the batch filing difficulties with photos.

I've taken mostly bird photos so far this summer. I will concentrate on mostly nature and possibly some scenics to add to my DVD,later this fall.(2012 july)