I am making a movie in Magix movie edit pro, consisting of several clips. Suddenly it is impossible to play the movie. The video monitor is black, and when I try to play through the movie in full screen mode, it plays just a couple of seconds and then sto

stavsol wrote on 7/28/2008, 3:47 PM
I am making a movie in Magix movie edit pro, consisting of several clips. Suddenly it is impossible to play the movie. The video monitor is black, and when I try to play through the movie in full screen mode, it plays just a couple of seconds and then stops. The sound is playing normally in the background. I can see the movie in timeline mode, so I know it has not been deleted. Please, can anyone help me with this?

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 7/30/2008, 9:27 AM
Make sure in timeline mode that you didn't accidentally disable the track(s) with your video/image information on it using the "mute" function ("M" button) at the beginning of the track(s). If that is not the case, this is most likely a preview problem in the arranger caused by a problem displaying properly in conjunction with your video driver (especially if it's simple on-board/mobile video hardware). You can change the video mode in the Movie Edit Pro program settings under "Display options". Experiment with the different available modes. If you're willing to compromise and go from the hardware acceleration to another one, you're bound to find a suitable mode that will work with your graphics hardware.

You should consider a driver update for the hardware, or possibly a dedicated graphics card.