How to set End Point of project in Movie Edit Pro 15

TAVE wrote on 8/30/2009, 11:37 PM
Another short coming of the new MEP 15. How do you set the End Marker for the DVD project? Every time I go into the BURN menu to burn a DVD I get a message that says there is no movie information in 3 places with the largest being at 21:32, which is at the end of my video. I have tried everything to attempt to rectify this with no apparent success.

I have seen others that are having the exact same problem with MEP 15 where they have a 15 minute movie that ends up being 30 minutes to 2 hours long with blank video being recorded onto the finished DVD.

In MEP 14 you simply placed the indicator where you want it, RIGHT CLICKED the mouse and the end indicator would appear. You could then move it around as you pleased or simply right click to reset the position.

WHY has MEP 15 been made so much more difficult??

Comments

massi04 wrote on 8/31/2009, 4:05 PM
Bevor I start with the BURN menu, I use UpperKey+B  or the double arrow (see below) to set the end marker.

This funtion also gives you an overview.

Before the rendering process starts, there is also this useful function which checks the video track for unwanted gaps between the scenes. Certainly, you would like to eliminate these.
(I often came across this message when I made the sound track longer than my last scene. In this case, I said "Ignore".)

I hope this might help you.