Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 7/17/2013, 12:34 PM

Hi Joe,

To create this type of effect you need a video editor that allows you to insert video on in your case 4 tracks.  VideoEasy is a very basic editor that provides only 1 track for video and 1 track for audio.  Look at something like Movie Edit Pro.  If you like, download the free trial, and contact me either by private message or just post the same question on the forum but ask it about Movie Edit Pro.   I would be happy to show you how to do this.

George

gandjcarr wrote on 7/18/2013, 1:41 PM

Hi Joe,

In movie edit pro, the link below will show you a youtube video I just finished to show you how to do it.  You can ignore the bit about chroma key if you like.  Also please note that I am using MEP 18 (the version before 2013).  By default MEP 2013 shows a combined Audio and Video track.  To have the audio on a seperate track you need to:

"Right click the video and select Audio and waveform display, Video/audio on seperate tracks (or Ctrl + H)  to view the video on one track with the audio below it.

You can set the default display option in the program settings ( P key)"  thank you to Johnebaker.

This is not polished.  I took a video I shot and just used it for this quick example.

Good Luck

George