How to insert one EXCEL page in one web page?

pakorro wrote on 5/20/2008, 10:31 AM
I have the members of one Coral polyphonic in a page of EXCEL. How can I insert this one in a web page?. Thank you

Hello, UschenBerlin, thanks for your answer, I did all that before, but the only thing I had in Others, was the Logo of my Spreadsheet and impossible to open it, only changes like and other object.
When you try to Upload the Object, there is a indication of ( .jpg, wmv, mp3), but not .xml pour the Spreadsheet of Excel.
I have tried once again after your answer but without success.
Do you have more details about? Thanks a lot

Comments

Former user wrote on 5/21/2008, 1:03 AM
You can insert a lot of files (Excel as well) in your website (for download). Upload the file with your website maker and drag it via mouse on the prefered page of your website. (you find such files in menu "Objects" in my media, uploaded, others...)
BabaSikander wrote on 5/21/2008, 7:38 AM
In case you want to display the spreadsheet directly, not providing it for download, you should sign up with scribd.com and upload your document there. Then just provide a link on your website to the document on scribd.com.

Watch out! The sheet will be public then!
Morbotron wrote on 5/23/2008, 2:18 PM
The JPG, WMV and MP3 file extensions just illustrate examples of what can be uploaded and used in Website Maker. If your uploaded file isn't of any of the supported file types from the categories of bitmap graphic, motion video or audio files that can actually be integrated into your website's design, then it will just be placed in the "Other" categorie and will be represented by a little icon after putting it onto one of your pages. Your website's visitors will be able to download these files to their computer after clicking on the icon, where they will be able to open them in a suitable application. This would also apply to your Excel spreadsheets.