Comments

massi04 wrote on 12/30/2009, 9:46 AM
There is no such feature. A video is always running beyond the last frame and then it will stop.
However, you could add a still picture after the final scene to simulate the effect desired for a certain length of time.
DiamondEMedia wrote on 12/30/2009, 9:56 PM
Hi Guys,

Well I just figured this one out... First, I had created a video for contact information, and the final shot of this I wanted to stay on screen at the end.  True, the video will normally run beyond. But here is what you can do!

1) Extend the picture beyond the sound - I did this to ensure the picture would remain on view, (although this may not be necessary - I did not test the music to the end).

2) Set your beginning and end ranges - I made sure that the end range still showed my video final shot of contact information.

3) When you export to a movie, select the "Only Export Selected Range" option. This actually ensured that the video did not go beyond what I wanted.

At any rate - Although the suggestion to add a picture may simulate the effect desired for a certain length of time, it was not really what I needed.

The feature to "Only Export Selected Range" is what worked for me when I exported this as a QuickTime movie.

Cheers -