Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/14/2020, 1:49 PM

@John-Low

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I've never used those now old versions of PS but I strongly suspect PS 2021 is not that different!

First, make sure you are in Timeline mode. That gives access to several tracks. For a simple slideshow the images will go on the highest track and the audio on one of the lower ones. See the example screenshot below, which is the beginning of a slideshow I created:

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ScottC wrote on 3/26/2021, 5:50 AM

I am having the same issue. I have a MP3 of original music that I would like to play with the slideshow but cannot find out how to add it to the photo show I've created.

UPDATE: I discovered you insert music into the slideshow using the Explorer icon (the four boxes) and navigating to your audio/music files and dragging and dropping the desired audio into the show just like you do with the photos. Ignore the Audio icon. Once inserted, the soundtrack /music automatically adjusts to the length of the slideshow. From there, you can go to the timeline mode and manipulate it.

emmrecs wrote on 3/26/2021, 6:12 AM

@ScottC

Did you read my reply to the OP directly above your post? Did that method not work for you?

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ScottC wrote on 3/26/2021, 9:41 AM

@ScottC

Did you read my reply to the OP directly above your post? Did that method not work for you?

Jeff

Thank you for the welcome!