How to add a shadow (in a simple way)?

Uzytkownik-Vegasa wrote on 2/21/2024, 12:29 PM

Hi! Is any way to get a shadow to an event? I don't mind TEXT. In Text we have option to enable shadow.
I woudld like to ask about events. How can we EASILY add shadow to them? Is there any shadow effect we could drag&drop?

Only way to add shadow I know is this but it is not soo good (because I have multiple events and I want to add a different shadows to them. So I don't want to create a lot of new tracks too keep only one shadow.

How to do it? How can we simply add shadow to an event?

Comments

Former user wrote on 2/21/2024, 12:44 PM

@Uzytkownik-Vegasa Have a look at Layer Dimensionality . ?

Just realised this is about Vegas so it's on the wrong forum, you should repost this on the Vegas forum https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/vegas-pro-forum/

emmrecs wrote on 2/21/2024, 1:40 PM

@Uzytkownik-Vegasa

You have now been told five times that this is not the forum for Vegas products.

On the last occasion you were warned that if you continue to post here your access to this forum area would be permanently withdrawn. Regrettably you chose to ignore that warning so now the ban is active.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam