Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/19/2018, 11:51 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

I am just trying this program to see if I can understand how to organize my photos.

The program will enable you to organise your photos in whichever way you would like to do, within reason!😀

So, if you would like to tell us how you would like your photos organised I am sure one of us will be able to help you to set up your photos database to match your requirements. PhotoManager is, essentially, a database facility for listing ALL the photos on your computer, or as many of them as you choose to point it to, detailing exactly where they are stored (which drive/folder etc.). The resulting "list" of photos can be organised by Date Taken (my personal preference) or several other methods.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam