Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/5/2022, 3:59 AM

@terttumarja-k

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums. You will see I have moved your post to the Video products area of the forum since your question is about Video Saver, now called Rescue Your Videotapes/

I'm very sorry to hear about the death of your husband and the problems this has created for you with regard to changing the registration of your software.

In these circumstances the only thing you can do, I think, is to email infoservice@magix.net with full details of your husband's email address and the product you have, explain that he has passed away and his email is ended and that you want to transfer the registration of the software to yourself. Then you will also need to ask that they send you the serial number for the product.

I hope my suggestion will help you to resolve this situation.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam