How does anybody ever contact the totally useless Magix support?

Anastassios-Retzios wrote on 8/30/2021, 3:55 PM

I have posted a question to the Magix support for Xara Designer Pro + and never got an answer. However, I received a survey about my satisfaction for this support request. Very funny!! Now, I cannot even leave a message for them that I have not received any answers. Does anybody have a link for their personal support page?

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/30/2021, 3:57 PM

@Anastassios-Retzios Xara Designer Pro+ is not distributed by Magix but directly by Xara. So I would suggest you contact Xara customer support. But usually you get a ticket number after creating a ticket. Did you get one?

PATIENT-X wrote on 8/30/2021, 4:58 PM

@Anastassios-Retzios

Hello, Welcome

For support on Xara Designer Pro+

You are directed to complete this form here.

Forum Moderator

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 8/30/2021, 4:59 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

browj2 wrote on 8/30/2021, 7:00 PM

@Anastassios-Retzios

Hi,

You should have received an immediate reply from Magix, assuming that you properly raised a ticket, with a ticket number. Did you not receive this? Did you check your spam/junk email box?

As has been pointed out, you should contact Xara through Xara.com, but still, if you raised a ticket with Magix you should get a reply.

Just remember, they work German hours and not on weekends.

Make sure to join the TalkGraphics forum and post your question there. There are many experts just waiting for a good question.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Anastassios-Retzios wrote on 8/30/2021, 7:11 PM

@Anastassios-Retzios

Hi,

You should have received an immediate reply from Magix, assuming that you properly raised a ticket, with a ticket number. Did you not receive this? Did you check your spam/junk email box?

As has been pointed out, you should contact Xara through Xara.com, but still, if you raised a ticket with Magix you should get a reply.

Just remember, they work German hours and not on weekends.

Make sure to join the TalkGraphics forum and post your question there. There are many experts just waiting for a good question.

John CB

Yes, I got a ticket number. And yes, I did check the spam email box. There was nothing. Interestingly, I got the survey!!

The issue is not technical. I got an upgrade but not all the items that should be coming with the upgrade. If I want to ask some technical questions, I would certainly join TalkGraphics.

Former user wrote on 9/9/2021, 9:15 PM

The last time I contacted Magix support, I got a non canned reply in less than one hour. This was this month (Sept, 2021)

Anastassios-Retzios wrote on 9/10/2021, 1:09 AM

The last time I contacted Magix support, I got a non canned reply in less than one hour. This was this month (Sept, 2021)

You may indeed have, but it is now several days without an answer. Again, I am checking the spam filter, so definitely Magix has not reply. I believe that they have no intention to reply

johnebaker wrote on 9/10/2021, 9:06 AM

@Anastassios-Retzios

Hi

. . . . I have posted a question to the Magix support for Xara Designer Pro + and never got an answer.  . . . . but it is now several days without an answer. Again, I am checking the spam filter, so definitely Magix has not reply. I believe that they have no intention to reply . . . .

What was your question? If it was about an issue you were having with the program, before Magix/Xara Support can reply they have to be able to replicate and identify the cause of the issue.

. . . . but it is now several days without an answer. . . . .

How many days ago did you raise the Support ticket?

In the email you received, from Support, with your ticket number there should be the the line:

If you would like to add more information to this ticket, please reply to this email using the following subject: [Ticket#number]

Did you do this?

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

SP. wrote on 9/10/2021, 9:15 AM

@Anastassios-Retzios It could also be that your e-mail provider uses an aggressive anti-spam list that filters out some e-mails of Magix. In this case you never get notified that an e-mail was sent and Magix support doesn't know that the e-mail never arrived. You could try another e-mail provider and contact support again with the same ticket number.

MazharGrant-Petrus wrote on 10/21/2021, 8:29 AM

Ticket to Magix Support.
I have a Movie Pro Premium. account in Magix / Germany.
I try to upgrade it. I could not.
I was able before to complain and create Support Tickets.
How to create Support Tickets and tell that the Upgrade from Europe is not working.
It seems that Magix pushes us to find another Software.

emmrecs wrote on 10/21/2021, 10:51 AM

@MazharGrant-Petrus

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

If your post is intended as a message to Magix Support, as indicated in my previous sentence, they will not receive it unless you actually create a Support Ticket by going here and following carefully through each page in turn.

Exactly what problems do you encounter when trying to upgrade your software? Do you receive any error message(s)? If so, pleas quote it/then in full in your next reply.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam