Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 5/22/2013, 8:31 AM

sgrsnd,

Can' say for PhotoStory, but in Movie Edit Pro a right click on the play button within the DVD burn window (editing mode) brings up a menu with a 'Properties' option. There you can choose the action at the end of a film:

Regards,

Carl

sgrsnd wrote on 5/24/2013, 7:51 AM

Thanks Carl, but that doesn't work for the photostory edition.  I have tried everything and am in desperate need of some help.  Clicking on the middle of the screen  in  the burn window allows properties to appear but the properties menu doesn't show anything for looping the slideshow.  If anyone else has some suggestion I would certainly appreciate it.  I can't believe edition 9 has no way to loop a presentation.

cpc000cpc wrote on 5/24/2013, 7:23 PM

sgrsnd,

Checking the Magix product info pages, both Photo Story (Delux edition) and Movie Edit Pro (Plus and Premium editions) include 'Custom menu design' as a feature that is not listed for standard versions. Here's a sample burn window from MEP

A click in the literal 'middle of the window' wont work here; you have to be over the play button (and text) object outlined in red.

Does this help any?

Carl