How do you join 2 projects in Photostory on CD & DVD Delux 2013

chdesign1208 wrote on 8/11/2014, 10:50 AM

I am doing a big project which is causing me to do it in stages as it involves my family history. Because of this I have a lot of small projects but can't see a way of joining them to create one larger project. I am having to do it this way because of the age of some of the material & photos I have. It is already proving difficult. If someone can help with the joining of the projects and how I can achieve this.  Many thanks Paul

Comments

browj2 wrote on 8/16/2014, 10:05 AM

Hi Paul,

There are 2 ways to do this.

1. File, Manage slideshow, Attach - will add the imported file to the end of the existing one. You may have to change the search criteria to all files. You can search the word "Attach" in the help manual for better information. You should do some tests first to properly understand.

2. File, open, add new project (when the dialog screen pops up). This will add a slideshow to the current project. It and any others will show up on the line above the timeline window. See the image below. You can switch from one to the other. When you go to Burn, the program will automatically create a menu for each slideshow. See the second image. Thus you can have buttons to go to the start of each slide show. I suggest that you read up on this in the manual.

Last changed by browj2 on 8/16/2014, 10:05 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos