Comments

massi04 wrote on 9/27/2009, 7:41 AM
If  I understand your question correctly, you only must click the next object where you want to put a title and proceed with the title function.
Alternatively you could copy an existing title to the new place and then modify it by double click.

Did you try to copy a title object yet?
mdhyre wrote on 9/27/2009, 4:51 PM
 The problem is that it does not allow me to add the second text object.  Instead, it goes back to the previous text object.  Any new text is applied to the original location, not the new location where I need it to be.  It will only allow me to add title text in one location.
asoeli wrote on 9/27/2009, 5:03 PM
It has happened to me too, like for mdhyre, that the Editor goes back and changes the first one. I use Ctrl+C to copy, move the cursor to wanted place, and Ctrl+V to glue in, and then edit again, as massi04 writes, without problems.
jacari wrote on 9/29/2009, 1:15 PM
As massi04 said, place the cursor where the new one is required.
Then add the second text.
The second way is to click on old text, press "Ctrl-C", move to the new location, place the cursor of the film there, click where the text object will appear  (title zone) and press "Ctrl-V". The new object appears, and you can edit this one.

In fact, title objects can not override one over the other. If required, change the size (duration) of the previous object, place the new one and search the best duration for each of them after creation.

Hope this help