How Do I solve my computer err to installing website builder

Alex-Jones wrote on 3/8/2020, 8:05 AM

Hello Guys!

I am getting an error during the installation with one one the software product offered by Magix (Xara Web Designer) and CoffeeCup ( Site Designer software.

Unfortunately, was getting an error duriig the time of installation and I have came to know that the error I am getting it is because of graphic card driver missing. And I have formatted the entire windows 10, and reinstalled windows 10 version from the fresh. But this time I was able to install the software but once I start working, it produces an error again and got disappeared. The following error is given below:

" Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat (version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOptions> (), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBuffersize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples 0, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::DefaulSwapBehavior, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile).

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the Angle Open GL ES 2.0 emulation liberaries (libEGL.dll, libGLES2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH"

After treading some support fourms, I have come to know that. The website builders have been developed using Visual C++ 2015 and that is not compatible with Windows 10.

Can anyone, provide me the instant solution to rectify the error. I am using accer laptops.

Thanks

With Regards

Alex Jones

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...