Comments

john-auvil wrote on 4/1/2011, 9:09 AM

I don't think the program has a "Play All" feature but, there is a way to make the program play one chapter then the next, and so on...

After you have finished your projects and you are in the "Burn" portion of the program, you should see each of your chapters as a separate entries... as I have in this illustration below.

Now, make sure you are in the Edit part of the "Burn" mode, and right mouse click one of the entries and then select "Properties" you will get a dialog menu like the following:

You will have a section (which I marked off with the red box) where you can tell that one entry you have selected to do something when finished, such as "Jump to next chapter". You can repeat this process for each entry, and then have the last entry return to menu or just stop.

I hope this has helped.

BillV wrote on 4/1/2011, 10:27 AM

Hi John.  Thanks for the answer.  My project has seperate slide shows, not chapters but it works the same there.  I understand how to have it set up to work as you describe.  The problem is that if i do that, i loose the ability to play single slide shows and then return to the menu.  It's too bad you can't choose what to do after the show finishes playing for buttons you create.  If you could, it would be easy to create four new buttons and link them as you describe.  You could even make three of the buttons invisable.  I'll keep looking for a solution.

john-auvil wrote on 4/4/2011, 10:56 AM

Can you not create two projects?

One as you normally do, and one where its everything all in one, or as I discribed earlier and call it Play All?