How do I insert text onto photogarphs using Photostory on CD/DVD V.10 (trial version)?

carl32 wrote on 6/2/2011, 4:05 AM

I am running Photostory 10 (trial version) in Win 7 and MS Explorer 9 on a new PC. We are unable to add text to to pictures in any of the views. The text appears in the text editor window but despite accepting it by pressing the checkmark it fails to appear on the picture.However, when you select the picture the text reappears in the editor window. This is very frustrating - can you help or is it a restriction of the trial programme please?

Thank you.

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 6/3/2011, 10:09 AM

I am running Windows 7, with Explorer 9... but I have the PhotoStory 10 Deluxe, not the trial. I am able to add text both from the StoryBoard mode and the Time-line mode.

I loaded a photo, and then pressed the "T" icon that is on top of the photo display from the arrangement area (as illustrated in the screen shot below). I then typed in what I wanted, and altered the size and color from the general text dialog menu, and pressed the checkmark to accept. I then moved it to the area I wanted it to be seen.

Man o' Lakes wrote on 6/7/2011, 4:25 AM

Trials can also be restricted too. Sometimes certain extras are included under Help even for the Trial progs. Do have a look there. Maybe your problem was procedural, so trying out the advice below could crack ti for you. Cheers, M o' L.