Comments

Tenell-Smith wrote on 9/14/2022, 6:33 AM

Email address removed by Moderator

SP. wrote on 9/14/2022, 7:46 AM

@Tenell-Smith You can get a Loop Unlimited subscription in the in-app-store or from ProducerPlanet.com (just use the same login credentials you used for Music Maker).

Tenell-Smith wrote on 9/22/2022, 6:50 PM

hello im trying to download Creative suite and it tell me that the down load is in que but never downloaded? I can download everthing else but that. Also ware would it be located after the download? Another thing where can i locate

NEW! modernEQ

NEW! wizardFX Suite

i dont see them also and it came with the version i have

SP. wrote on 9/22/2022, 7:22 PM

@Tenell-Smith Modern EQ and Wizard FX are VST plugins and need to be added via plus icon in the Audio FX rack or the object editor. Please check the PDF manual in the Help menu for details.

If you cannot download the Create Suite features it may be helpful to open the program settings and to click on the button to clean up the store. The should delete the cache of the store. Then try to redownload the suite.

darryl.musician wrote on 11/15/2023, 1:51 PM

Trying to download content from Magix-Hub but its says, I need a subscription, but there is no option to register for a subsctiption, please help on how to resolve this.

SP. wrote on 11/15/2023, 2:08 PM

@darryl.musician If you want to download Soundpools you can either pay for them upfront or get a Loops Unlimited subscription in the in-app-store, for example for the duration of one month to test everything out. Don't forget to cancel to weeks before the end of the month or you'll be billed for another month.

In case you already have a subscription, please check if you are logged into your user account while the program is running.

Other content doesn't need a subscription but is only available for a one-time payment.

emmrecs wrote on 11/16/2023, 3:43 AM

@darryl.musician

Trying to download content from Magix-Hub

As far as I am aware Magix-Hub is available only from within either Movie Studio or Video Pro X. You have posted under Music Maker. Which Magix software do you have and are you asking about?

For your information: Magix-Hub is accessible only to users of either Movie Studio 2024 or Video Pro X15 who have purchased the subscription edition of either of those programs.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam