How do i burn my project

lavoiemg wrote on 7/5/2014, 5:54 PM

PHOTOSTORY ON CD & DVD 10 -  multimedia slideshows for Tv, PC and Web - I have a windows 8

My project is finished.  I was ready to burn my DVD- a  fine line  «frame»  every pictures. I don't know how to delete it.  That frame line appeared when i worked on the presentation of the DVD.

PLUS I can't burn my project. There is nothing written in the space for the burner. It is like magix don't recognize my burner. ? what can I do. 

serial number [SN removed by moderator]

thank you very much. I worked so hard on this slideshow, i would like it to work, to show my friends and family on TV. 

Martine

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 7/6/2014, 7:10 AM

Hi

. . . There is nothing written in the space for the burner. It is like magix don't recognize my burner. . . .

It will not be recognised - Photostory 10 is not totally compatible with Windows 8 and this is the most common problem when running old versions of software on Windows 8.

You should have Image recorder as the only available option - this will create an ISO image of the disc, then use a program such as Nero Burning ROM, ImgBurn etc to burn the ISO image to disc,

if you do not have a DVD burning program you can download, install and use ImgBurn which is free - click the big green button Download latest version  top right to avoid all the junk advertising etc.

HTH

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 7/6/2014, 7:12 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.