how do i add a narrarion to a "slideshow" movie?

elnovato wrote on 10/4/2009, 7:45 PM

i know how to add a sound track to a slide show. i want to add a narration to the slide show while the music plays in the background. i can do this with a different software. however, i like to use MEP14+ because i can control the frame time length to match the sound track time length. however, MEP14+ file extension is not readable in the other software! so, what i want to do must be done in MEP+14. how do i do that?

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 10/5/2009, 8:49 AM
Hi,

There's an audio recording function in Movie Edit Pro that you can use to record e.g. voice-overs from a microphone that is plugged into your sound card. Make sure you're in timeline mode and position the play cursor where you want your recording to start. Hit the red recording button under the preview monitor and pick "Audio" from the next dialog. In the audio recording dialog, make sure all settings are OK, your sound card is selected as driver and the microphone is selected as the recording source under "Volume control". Start the actual recording process by pressing the red recording button in that dialog again.

I hope this helps!