Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 10/23/2013, 1:37 AM

phardy68,

Sorry I don't use Music Maker to check, but the specs say it can import mp3 files. For Magix video editing programs you can import by dragging a file onto the timeline from a Windows Explorer window or from a 'media pool' provided in the program.

The shot above (from http://www.magix.com/au/music-maker/detail/) shows an empty track area -- you would probably use a free track if the mp3 selection is reasonably long. Below the timelines look like a media pool of loops sorted by instrument type etc. Check if you can change that to show your available mps or wav files.

I'm sure regular MM user will have more to say when they wake up! I've jumped in with the advantage of being out of sync with most of the world's time zones! :-)

Have you tried Help from the top menu bar?  Try a search for mp3 or import.

Regards,

Carl

Ups... just added the image.

nihon94 wrote on 10/23/2013, 2:39 AM

If I am not wrong, first you must not be using Magix Music Maker in normal mode, if you can see below Soundpools, File Manager or File Browser, Templates,  etc. it means you are in advanced mode. Now to import any supported audio format click on File Manager/File Browser tab and browse the place where your desired audio is saved. When you found the file click on it and drag and drop on the arranger(the empty track).

What is a normal mode or what audio format is supported by your Music maker version refer Help file.

nihon94

phardy68 wrote on 10/30/2013, 10:10 AM

Thanks so much for the replys!  All is good now and we are rock'n forward. 

nihon94 wrote on 10/30/2013, 11:51 AM

I am glad if everything is working fine.

nihon94

Hails wrote on 9/9/2017, 10:57 AM

Hi, i am having same issue. What did you do to make it work? thanks

johnebaker wrote on 9/9/2017, 11:25 AM

@Hails

Please do not resurrect old topics, this one is 4 years old and relates to an old version of Music Maker.

Please post a new topic giving the following information - include the following:-

1. Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset, RAM,  hard drive configuration, sizes and free space?

2. Windows version and is it up to date? Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.

3. Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

Also please read this post before replying and add any other information you think may be relevant.

John EB 

Last changed by johnebaker on 9/9/2017, 11:26 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

lcr727 wrote on 12/8/2017, 4:17 PM

@johnebaker

Who cares if a topic is 4 years old or a newer version has been released since. If someone found a fix to their problem, it might shed guidance for future people that stumble across this topic troubleshooting their own same issue -- like myself. Even if the old version was fixed one way, someone may be able to be guided in the right direction by using that info as a reference.

But now, because you have deterred anyone from "resurrecting an old topic" you've now caused me and anyone else that reads this further searching in order to find what could have been disclosed right here.

@Hails I also have this issue, and I thank you for asking for the missing information that was not disclosed in this thread.

@phardy68 If you remember what you did to fix your issue, I'm sure someone would appreciate the follow through on the topic.

hazencruz wrote on 2/8/2018, 11:25 AM

They closed one of my topics when I hadn't even got a resolution, too. I'm starting to wonder if these forums are really here as a community for us to help each other in or for some other purpose.

johnebaker wrote on 2/8/2018, 1:53 PM

@lcr727

Welcome to the forum.

If you have an issue then post a new topic given the information requested in my post above.

Music Maker has had 2 new interface designs and several changes in the default behaviour of parts the program since the release of MX .

Referencing a new version to an old one such as MX introduces further complexity to resolution of an issue due to the changes in the newer versions, thus increasing the frustration in try to fix an issue.

@hazencruz

. . . . They closed one of my topics when I hadn't even got a resolution, . . . .

Without going into details - you know why that topic has been closed. You are free to post a new topic on the issue within the guidelines of the community rules and communications you have received.

John EB

Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

raman-k wrote on 11/8/2021, 12:53 AM

it is realy helpful info.

nihon94 wrote on 11/8/2021, 1:47 AM

Though it is very old thread, I am glad if you found something helpful.

peter1968 wrote on 3/25/2023, 12:03 PM

How the heck am I going to import my own audio files with Music maker??

SP. wrote on 3/25/2023, 1:56 PM

@peter1968 Just drag and drop them into your project.