Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 8/14/2012, 2:45 PM

Hello,

You need to be much more specific with describing what you want to do.  For example, if I were to answer just based on your general question, I would say something like zoom in to the 1 or 5 frame level and ungroup your audio from the video , and move the audio track to where you want it to be.

You need to be much more specific.  Why is your audio out of synch?  What exactly are you trying to synch?  Is it speach? Is it just a sound track, what is out of synch?

daryosh wrote on 8/14/2012, 2:53 PM

Hello,

I try to be more specific. I have recorded from a video camera and when I look at the result the speach and the picture are not synch. What should I do when I recording to get them to be synchronised?

Thanks

Daryosh

gandjcarr wrote on 8/15/2012, 1:24 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification.  If you hook your camera up directly to a television and play back the recording, is the audio for the speech in sync? By the way is it a digital video camera or are you working with analog tape like VHS, SVhs Video 8, etc.  That is pretty important.  Next could you quickly tell me how you are importing the data from the camera into Movie Edit Pro.  Please be patient, I am trying to determine where the problem occurs. 

Good luck and I look forward to hearing back from you.

George

daryosh wrote on 8/16/2012, 5:16 AM

Hi George and thanks a lot.

I have not tested to connect the recording to the TV yet, but I will. I have a MAGIX Movies on DVD TerraTec deluxe Edition - G3 version 7.0.3.8. I have a digital video camera with small tapes.

There is an input of type 3.5 inch pinn at the camera that I conect with 3 composite inputs in to the Terratec box.

Daryosh

gandjcarr wrote on 8/17/2012, 9:49 AM

Hello Daryosh,

If you have a digital video camera using digital tape, why are you putting it through the TerraTec box.  The TerraTec box as far as I can determine is really to digitize analog video captured on the older cameras.  Your camera should have usually a firewire or usb connection, sometimes both.  That is the way you should be transferring the video from your camera to the computer.

I would be very surprised if the TerraTec box is not responsible for the loss of audio synch and are most likely loosing a lot of video quality by using this method to transfer.  I have used similar products to transfer old VHS tapes to my computer and unless they are set up perfectly I would have no end of audio problems.

Please look at the manual that came with your camera, to see how they reccomend that the transfer be done.  There was probably also some software that came with the camera to create the transfer.  If you no longer have the manual, let me know what make and model it is.  

George