Comments

ralftaro wrote on 3/30/2009, 7:29 AM
Hi there,

I just checked on the AMD website and I don't see any suitable drivers listed for your particular hardware under Windows 7:

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

So, whatever up-to-date driver you're running that might be providing basic graphics card functionality under Windows 7, it's not officially and completely designed for this operating system, therefore not warranting full functionality.

Analog capturing wouldn't typically be a restricted feature in the trial versions of Movie Edit Pro, but you're running into yet another problem here: This software also isn't officially designed for Windows 7 at the moment (meaning generation 14 and 15 of Movie Edit Pro). So, while it might work, once again, full functionality cannot be guaranteed. From what I know, it works OK, though (since Vista and Windows 7 are very similar). There are only very specific points where compatibility problems will usually kick in, e.g. installation of disc versions and disc-burning. So, that capture problem might just boil down to bad drivers or general compatibility problems with that video card after all.