Comments

browj2 wrote on 11/7/2014, 11:57 PM

Hi,

I see that you joined the Forum in 2011 and that this is the first time that you have asked a question. So, welcome to the Community, however belatedly.

You can do 3 things to set or change the time that images will stay on the screen:

1. Press Y or go to the top menu, File, Setup, Program and go to the Options tab. At the bottom right is a box for Standard picture length, Image length. By default it is probably 6 or 7 seconds. Change it to what you want as the new default.
  2. Right click on the image that you want to change, Select Display duratino from the menu that appears. Change the length of the image. Here you can also change the length of more than 1 object by first creating a range with the start and end markers, or simply apply to all to change the length of all images on the timeline.
  3. Drag the right hand side of the image left or right to change the length when you are in Timeline mode. If there are images to the right, then change the mouse mode to "Attach object on all tracks" and move the images to the right to make space to expand your object.

I am using 2013 and assuming that the same applies to 2015.

HTH

Last changed by browj2 on 11/7/2014, 11:57 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Alf-Henrik wrote on 11/8/2014, 10:08 AM

Thank you very much for your answer to my question, browj2. That seems to solve my "problem"

And yes, I joined this forum in 2011 when I bought the "Magix Movies on DVD TerraTec deluxe edition" for copying my analog films (8 mm and Video 8) to my computer. That is a BIG job, and takes a lot of time, I've discovered. But it is very interesting to look at the movies and share them with my children and their families.

Thanks again for your information.

Alf-Henrik