Comments

ralftaro wrote on 9/13/2009, 7:22 AM
Hi,

While I'm not completely sure what you're asking, I suppose there are only two ways I can read this:

1.) You're trying to import copy-protected content into Movie Edit Pro for editing and, well, copying.

2.) You're trying to copy-protect a disc with your own original content that you're creating in Movie Edit Pro.

The first one is not possible for pretty obvious technical and legal reasons, which should require no further explanation.

I'm afraid Movie Edit Pro doesn't include any features to implement a copy-protection facility on your DVDs, either. I'm not aware of any consumer-level software that can actually do this. Plus, I believe you'd only be able to create the most simple and ineffective copy-protection on a pure software-level anyway (e.g. old Macrovision analog protection). I'm not a total export on this, but from my technical understanding of this subject matter, most more modern and effective copy-protections probably require special equipment during the actual disc mastering process for their implementation. Just software and a regular DVD burner are not going to cut it.

Well, I hope this info helps and answers your question, even if it's not exactly what you were looking for.