Help with 3D text

StoryTeller wrote on 1/3/2010, 5:48 PM
I'm hoping someone could please help me on this one. I have the xtreme photostory 8 deluxe online version software.
I love everything about this program and learn something new each time I play with it. My only problem right now is that I can not get the 3D text to work at all period. I'm using Windows Vista OS. Durring the trial version the 3D text worked fine but that was last summer, and now that I've purchased it I find myself racking my brain trying to get it to work again. I've done all the patches, installed all free add on's and evrything I can think of even tried running the software in Administrative mode to no avail.
Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix?
Anybody? Somebody? Please help me out on this one.
Thanks

Comments

StoryTeller wrote on 1/5/2010, 6:21 PM
O.K. folks I figured this one out by playing around for a few days and found a fix. So I guess I answered my own Question, but for any other folks who need help with this issue here goes.

You need to turn off the DEP settings (Data Execution Prevention) Or at least allow the program to run without being blocked by these settings. I just turned them off except for windows applications.
Problem solved... WooHoo...