Got new laptop

Alex-Kirkwood wrote on 8/24/2024, 2:16 AM

What's the easiest way of reinstalling Magix if I have bought a new laptop and can't find the original setup file. It's not the most recent version of Mysic Maker. Will it be on the site somewhere and if I log in will it be registered and will I have to redownload my bought soundpools etc?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 8/24/2024, 3:55 AM

@Alex-Kirkwood

Go to your Magix account, log in and go to My products. Find the listing for whichever version of MM you wish to install on your new laptop and download the installer. You will also find your serial key there. You should also check the number of current activations listed for the product and deactivate any you no longer need.

Then install the software and register and activate it. Having successfully completed that you should see all your previously owned soundpools, instruments etc., listed under the Downloads tab and can then proceed to download and install them.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Alex-Kirkwood wrote on 8/24/2024, 4:27 AM

Fantastic! That's ideal)