Full Version is extras missing?

satoriea wrote on 7/4/2009, 6:10 PM
Hi all
Again. When I had the trial version of MM15 I had an option to change the range of some soundpools. I.e

In the trial version of chillout 3 soundpool( instruments) vocal there were 8 choices on how you wanted the voice to sound. These were placed just on top of the table where they show your choices of instrument sounds.

In the full version you do not have that choice. It was a great feature. They had different variations of the same song. Is this a feature that has to be purchased. Or is it only avaiable on MM15 Prem?

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 7/7/2009, 11:20 AM
Hi,

Generally speaking, whether the different variations/pitches are available and how many of them are available depends on the particular soundpool, category and sample/loop you're using. Generally, for a lot of melodic phrases, these different pitches are available. For some other items (e.g. drum loops and special FX samples), you won't typically find them.

Please note that the selection for the different pitches is only available if you're not in "easy" mode. In "easy" mode, the bar with the numbers on it in the soundpool section will be disabled. So, make sure to turn off "easy" mode by using the switch in the upper left-hand corner of the Music Maker screen, right under where it says "MAGIX". If you were reallying looking at the very same soundpools, this should explain your problem and bring back your options for the different pitches.

I hope this helps.