Feature queued for download forever

Gunter-Seydack wrote on 9/30/2024, 3:14 AM

Using Magix Music Maker Premium 2024 on Windows 10 Pro laptop. This suite includes (among other features, which I have already downloaded and installed without any issues), the Music Maker features: Creative Suite, Plus FX, and Premium FX. I checked these in the Features Store a day ago, and they were shown as "This collection has been queued for download". Since then, I left Music Maker running on my laptop (overnight), but on checking them again this morning, their status has remained unchanged - they're still queued for downloading. It's not clear to me why all other features downloaded and installed perfectly well, except for these three. Has someone found a similar problem and solution, please? I found a post about a seemingly similar problem, but this was different in that the member had separately purchased feature, which was already included in his Premium purchase. That post didn't offer a solution to my problem. Thanks.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/30/2024, 3:18 AM

@Gunter-Seydack

Welcome to the Magix users forums.

What is showing under the "Downloads" tab in the main screen of MM?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Gunter-Seydack wrote on 9/30/2024, 9:17 AM

Hi, emmrecs, thanks for responding so fast (and apologies for me only answering now :-). I'm still rather new to MM (started running through the MM tutorials on your website), so I hadn't even noticed yet that it has a download tab. Anyway, here's what the tab showed:

Analog Synths -> Download
Concert Grand  -> Download
DN-e1 -> Download
Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.6 -> Download

I've downloaded and installed all of them, without issues. Thereafter, I restarted MM and again checked the Features tab. Now, none of them is marked as "The collection has been queued for download". So, it looks like my problem has been resolved. Thanks a lot! Maybe Magix could print some alert to this 'feature' into the instructions sent to new purchasers.

emmrecs wrote on 9/30/2024, 9:30 AM

@Gunter-Seydack

Great to hear the problem is resolved and thanks for the feedback. (And no need at all to apologise for your delayed reply!)

Just for information: these are user to user forums so none of us are Magix staff and it is not our website!

Happy Music Making!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam