'Fat Slap combi KS A-1' missing in Independence Pro Library

Dongju-Lee wrote on 9/23/2024, 2:36 PM

I recently bought Independence Pro Plus Suite just to get this one specific instrument 'Fat Slap combi KS A-1', and the internet told me that I'd be able to see 'Alternative' Folder in '04 Electric Basses' category, but I don't see the folder on my Independence Pro. Later I saw an additional library named 'MAGIX Independence Acoustic & Electric Basses', which costs about $100. I already spent about $100 on Plus Suite edition, thinking that 'Fat Slap combi KS A-1' would be included, so I want to make a more clever decision here. Would I be able to get the specific instrument I wanted if I bought the additional library? if so, would I also be able to request a refund on Plus Suite edition since I only need 'Fat Slap combi KS A-1' and they didn't tell us which instruments I'd be getting specifically?

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/23/2024, 4:32 PM

@Dongju-Lee All samples are part of the premium suite. The plus suite only contains about a fifth of the full content.

The premium suite currently costs about €120 at https://producerplanet.com/us/article/independence-pro-premium-suite-3121/

These other individual libraries are simply a selection of the full premium library. If you get the full library, you don't need those.

If you bought the plus edition from Magix I recommend you contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them if you can change to the premium suite.