Exporting track fails each time

Ayten-Say-Henderson wrote on 9/6/2022, 10:15 AM

Hey guys i upgraded my Samplitute Music Studio to the 2023 one and i did selected the same settings like i used before.

It records my vocals just fine on the Studio page and sounds good but as soon as i try to export it to my computer as a MP3 File or Wave file either settings it sounds off. I hear a delay on my vocals not matching the beat and the lengh is way longer than the original i work on on the Studio screen. What is going on and how can i fix it so it exports my track the exact way i recorded it and not getting longer after exporting it to my computer. Any help here ????

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/6/2022, 11:05 AM

@Ayten-Say-Henderson Try resetting the program to its default behaviour via the Help menu. You could also try to reboot your computer.

Ayten-Say-Henderson wrote on 9/6/2022, 2:33 PM

I appreciate you trying to help me here thank you ...well.. i just tried to reset it to default ...i recorded it again...try to exported it into a MP3 320 kbits file ..sent it to my files ...listen to it ..and i hear the same delay..my vocals not synched to the beat its like 2 seconds off....my music and vocals are not synching after i send it out as a MP3 File or Wave file....btw.. i did the restart already twice...i deinstalled the software and reinstallt it too and still no change....everything else works fine exept i can't save any music included my vocals without sounding like crap...still way off by 2 seconds when i listen to my singing on this beat .. i create on here with the older version a bunch of tracks and exported it with no problems it all sounded great ...but ever since i uploaded this new version it goes down hill ..i can't work like this on any of my songs ...i can't record my vocals on my beat ...i can't figure out what is causing this issue right now...i am getting very frustrating here now