Comments

john-auvil wrote on 12/10/2009, 12:48 PM

I have Vista 64 on one of my systems, so I have opened the MEP 15 Plus, and loaded the demo file [_Demo.MVP] I then exported that demo project out as a Quicktime movie. 

All I changed was the location to where the file would be saved, as be default it was being saved to the MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus folder. Perhaps your file is being rendered and saved to a location you are not looking in. You might check to see if the location you are saving is the destination you intended.

Maybe there are other users that have had a similar scenario that they can share. 

onium wrote on 12/10/2009, 1:01 PM
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the problem is not solved so easily. I have specified a file path. I see the file written to that path during the render, and when the render is complete, the file dispapears and cannot be located with windows search.

Additionally, as I already mentioned, this problem ONLY occurs when streaming is enabled within the codec. A regular QT mov or MP4 (without streaming specified) will not cause this problem I am describing.

jeremy