Encoding error

livewire wrote on 7/11/2008, 12:45 AM
I am having trouble burining a dvd. I have burned thousands of dvd movies from my own photos etc. With this new program I am having so much difficulty. I have activated the encoding device. The burner accepts the activation code but half way through the burning process it comes up with encode error. Can someone help me? I am from Australia.

Comments

beetalk wrote on 8/9/2008, 7:11 PM
I am having the same problem - everything is wonderful until it's time to burn the DVD.  VERY frustrating . . . and I see there is no answer for your question or mine . . .
siglersmalz wrote on 8/19/2008, 9:49 PM
Have you tried installing the Magix Burn Routines patch?  Try this link:

http://support.magix.com/magix_relaunch/php/page.php?page=download&cat=11403&id=10215

You should snoop around a bit to make sure you have the correct file for your system (sometimes they have more than one available).  Magix provides these burn routines periodically.  Basically, if you have another program which burns DVDs (Roxio caused me problems) you can create a conflict.  I was always able to get MEP burning again by installing the latest Magix Burn Routine (and most of the time rebooting).

Good luck,

Tim

conflict34 wrote on 3/8/2010, 8:40 AM
I'm also having this problem, on top of missing footage when i import the video file. the video and sound are also out of sync. a program shoudn't be this difficult to use.  it's very frustrating. and that burn routine download took me to a page with this on it... 

Query: SELECT *, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(Modify) AS Modify FROM download_content WHERE (NOW() BETWEEN publish_start AND publish_end OR (publish_end=0 AND publish_start=0)) AND IsLocked=0 AND CatID = AND CatID>0 ORDER BY position ASC, Created DESC, Title ASC