email login issue

Raymond-Mayo wrote on 6/21/2021, 11:10 PM

dear customer service,

My name is Raymond Mayo i have just subscribed to your 12 month 20.99 program vega plus. However i cannot access my account due to spelling error on my email. the email account is named Removed by Moderator it is suppose to be Removed by Moderator i cant access the product i purchased due to this reason. I have made a new account under Removed by Moderator i would like the Removed by Moderator to be closed and credits moved to Removed by Moderator. In addition i have contacted my credit to remove the payment inquiry for the reminding months i will use a different method of pay. please contact me at Removed by Moderator for follow up.

Kind regards,

Raymond Mayo

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/22/2021, 4:23 AM

@Raymond-Mayo

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff, sorry.

Since this is a public forum you should never post confidential data, like your email address, here. Hence, I have edited your post to remove all mentions of email addresses.

You need to email infoservice@magix.net and explain all the details of your problem and ask that they amend your account record to correct the currently incorrect details.

In addition, you need to be aware that these are NOT the user to user forums for Magix Vegas products. Those forums can be found here.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam