Effects Stack: Can they be modified?

SullyPanda76us wrote on 2/13/2020, 11:48 AM

Hi... I'm doing a simple collage on Photostory deluxe 17.1

There's a photo in which i've applied 3 whatever effects. For example:

a) a pulsating movement

b) a vertical movement

c) an artistic effect

is it possible, for example to remove only one of them?

is it possible to "edit" one of them? like they keyframes

thanks a lot!

Comments

browj2 wrote on 2/13/2020, 10:38 PM

@SullyPanda76us

Hi,

There are 2 or 3 ways to remove one of them. See the image below:

1. If it is a Magix effect and it has been applied and you have the effect open as shown, click on the X;
  2. For all effects, in the keyframe area, uncheck the box at the left to turn the effect off. It is still there in case you change your mind and want it back. If there is a > beside the check box, this means that there is more than one effect with the effect, like X and Y. Click on it to see the sub-effects.
  3. For all effects, in the keyframe area, click on the popdown to the right of the text and select Delete effects. It only deletes the selected effect.

There are things like this all over the place and there are right-click menus for many things. Try them and learn.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

SullyPanda76us wrote on 2/14/2020, 10:36 AM

Hi brow!
Thanks for replying....

I was aware of that menus... I used a lot of sony Vega, and later Magix Video Pro X

I'm now using Photostory cus I wanted a faster result (or so I thinked... hahaha )

Last night i updated photostory and now i see what your're telling, so, there are 2 options:

a) or it was a bug

b) or I'm a complete idiot..

thanks!