Effect presets have disappeared

DENNY-OSBURN wrote on 5/8/2019, 12:56 PM

I've deleted and re-installed AP8 twice now on my 64bit windows computer. Effect presets are non-existent.

You want an effect? You have to dial it in yourself. Somebody tell me how to fix this problem. I would appreciate it. I just bought AP8 within the past year and MAGIX won't talk to me about this until I give them twelve bucks. That's pretty chicken****!

Comments

andrew-phillips wrote on 5/8/2019, 1:15 PM

I've deleted and re-installed AP8 twice now on my 64bit windows computer. Effect presets are non-existent.

You want an effect? You have to dial it in yourself. Somebody tell me how to fix this problem. I would appreciate it. I just bought AP8 within the past year and MAGIX won't talk to me about this until I give them twelve bucks. That's pretty chicken****!

Had exactly the same issues,couldnt even use a basic simple delay that was really simple in 7.im now on 9 and even worse,64 bit version wont even work ie crashes constantly and cant even start it up properly or load tracks in.im on the 32 that still crashes and doesnt work how it did in 7
your comments here sum it up,never get any answers here from them,carry on like this and they ll lose their community me included