Editing HTML code

Les-Pitts wrote on 8/31/2024, 9:39 AM

I have made a web site using Web Designer Premium. On at least one page, there are two pieces of text in diifferent languages and google translates one intoo English. I have found that a couple of lines of HTML can stop this but cannot find out how to access the HTML code produced by the software. Some answers to this topic have said that it is impossible, others have said it can be done, but give no instructions as to how. The translation causes the text to be corrupted and unreadable as well asz making it impossible for readers of that language to use the site. Any help will be gratefully received.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/31/2024, 2:43 PM

@Les-Pitts

Hi

. . . . Some answers to this topic have said that it is impossible, others have said it can be done, but give no instructions as to how. . . . .

Both statements are true, however they need qualifying.

It may be possible from within the program depending on what the 'couple of lines of HTML' code to stop the issue are, and where they are placed, ie in the <Head> or <Body> of the page, and if it is HTML, CSS or JavaScript.

Can you post the code, use the Block quote icon above to include the code, otherwise it may be blocked.

The HTML code is not created until you Export the Website or upload direct to the host. In either case, the HTML has been created in an export folder, and you can edit this then upload the exported site.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.