Drumforge Always needs to be reloaded and does not render with audio

CptnLevi wrote on 3/22/2023, 11:24 PM

Ok so ive been a long time user of Acid back to when it was Sony Acid Pro 7 so i have a pretty strong background when it comes to using Soft Synths and VSTs for building Drums via midi with ACID for sometime.

I recently aquired Drumforge and Mjolnir after YEARS of using Superior drummer 2 and EZ drummer DKFH. So i go through the normal processess adding a soft snyth and selecting drumforge and at first nothing..I change to a different VST and the midi plays perfect no issues, I switch back to drumforge and it starts working but at random times when working inside Acid drumforge will go out and ill have to go in and reselect drumforge to play. Not a big deal other than a minor annoyance.

Now comes time to render. After rendering is compelted. Absolutely zero drums tracks written via midi are rendered with the song. I thought it was maybe because i didnt have everything selected or was only set to audio tracks but no matter what only the audio tracks will render no midi tracks assigned to drum forge. I changed the VST drums from drumforge to Mjolir and it renders first time no problem and never needs to be reloaded.

Is there anyone out there Using Drumforge (Matt Greiner pack) or any other packs/VSTs that they are running into this issue?? Almost thinking its Drumforge's compatability with acid. Ive been a loyal acid user but about to throw it down the drain.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...