Comments

Former user wrote on 12/11/2022, 9:52 AM

@Rednroll ignore it and click out of it. It's just another of the many flaws and bugs in this program. Years ago (when I did use AP) I would get that same message. I, like you, knew there was plenty of space on the drive. I clicked it off and carried on. Cheers

Rednroll wrote on 12/18/2022, 10:25 AM

@Rednroll ignore it and click out of it. It's just another of the many flaws and bugs in this program. Years ago (when I did use AP) I would get that same message. I, like you, knew there was plenty of space on the drive. I clicked it off and carried on. Cheers

Yep, I've pretty much migrated to Reaper at this point. I'll rewire Acid to Reaper in some instances and haven't fired up Acid in quite some time and when I did, I'm now greeted with this message on launch. Within that time, I previously had a 1TB SSD in my PC for drive D: which had over 500GB free but replaced it with a 4TB SSD since it's my main record/temp drive I have assigned in Acid and all my other audio apps. Suspect that must have caused AP10 some confusion, probably some of the 32bit remnants hanging around.