Comments

sheppo wrote on 7/25/2022, 1:02 PM

Hi @julius-whitaker

I'll assume you can drag SOME tracks in to acid.. if none worked that would be a different issue. So, the two main reasons I've seen dragging tracks into acid fail are

1. incompatible format. the audio is simply not in a format acid understands. can you convert it to something like wav or flac?
  2. the file name + folder path where the file is stored is over 256 characters in length. Are you able to shorted the name of the file or folders and then drag the file in?
Acid-Pro-A-Dead-Stick wrote on 7/29/2022, 11:44 AM

I recently installed acid pro 10 but it’s not letting me drag and drop some tracks

Kind sir, since you haven't specified what type of track or what the exact issue is, the whole point of Acid's excellent browser is that you just find your tracks and double click them. It is the only DAW that isn't bound to "drag and drop" mess. Every other DAW on the planet has that. In AP, just have your browser on the bottom and find the drive that contains the track you need, once you see it in the main field, double click it and it will create an empty track for you in the arrangement. Just paint away.