Downloaded and Installed 30-Day Trial but No 8GB of Loops to be Found

Chester-Szatkowski wrote on 1/15/2023, 12:23 PM
  • Where are the 8GB of "loops" included in Acid 11?

I have registered for the 30-day trial, but only loops available for additional "purchase" are shown (in the "Store").

The Menu option of -->Help --> Download Instruments and Loops is "disabled" in my help menu.

What gives?

I could not even Google an answer to this one nor find it in any existing Magix forum post.

The directory of "C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Acid Loops" has no actual file content and only the "Store" directory.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/15/2023, 12:47 PM

@Chester-Szatkowski

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The trial versions of Magix software are always limited, in some way, compared to the purchased version. In particular, any “additional content”, like your loops, is accessible to download only once the app is paid for, registered and activated.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Chester-Szatkowski wrote on 1/15/2023, 1:21 PM

OK ...thanks.

I did not see a clear definition of the limitations of the 30-day "trial" when downloading and installing.

SP. wrote on 1/15/2023, 1:33 PM

@Chester-Szatkowski There are some free sound packs on Producerplanet if you sort them by price.

https://producerplanet.com/us/search/?sort=price_asc&area=audio&query=&category=250

Gene-Cullup wrote on 1/22/2023, 1:00 AM

@Chester-Szatkowski

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The trial versions of Magix software are always limited, in some way, compared to the purchased version. In particular, any “additional content”, like your loops, is accessible to download only once the app is paid for, registered and activated.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

So you want me to trial your software that uses loops as it's MAIN function. Without loops? Maybe the trial is over already because half the time I have spent on this "TRIAL" has been trying to find loops or looking at useless tutorials where the guy doesn't tell you where to look on your computer. He just picks a loop and moves on.

SP. wrote on 1/22/2023, 3:06 AM

@Gene-Cullup This is a user forum. We are all users like you. There is no Magix staff active here. So this isn't "our" software.