Download of Vegas Pro 15 only 32KB/s

darrell-wegscheid wrote on 12/15/2017, 12:08 AM

What is going on with your server? Purchased Vegas 15 and I’m only getting download speed of 32KB/s ? Saying that you are a software leader you’re certainly behind in technology when trying to do a download. I have never had any of these issues with Sony media software when they were the ones supporting all of my older Vegas video software. Pretty much upset that it’s going to take almost 6 hours to download everything from your site. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come for the new Vegas software.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/15/2017, 4:07 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

First, you need to understand these are user-to-user forums, not a link to Magix support. As users, we can offer no advice on your specific problem, although you are not the only one to report this in various forums: it appears the current special offer on various software has proved very popular!

However, there is a dedicated forum for video products that were formerly produced by Sony, of which Vegas is one. That forum is here. I suggest you repost there.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam