Down-loading issues

colfi3 wrote on 4/9/2022, 8:06 AM

I'm using a Windows 10, 64bit machine. The product I'm trying to complete installation is 'Xara Designer Pro X19'. I Did not receive a confirmation email, I've tried to change the email several times The clear network has closed down in New Zealand so if you send me email to that address I cannot access it. I Have not received bonus software on the upgrade. (This is probably in the email ) I cannot download the content installer or pan studio from within the software. While using this platform I cannot upload the "log file using your uploader, tried to copy and paste this file and told me I could not move this file. Then you tell me I cant send you my email. Hopefully, you can get the Jist of it from here "c****3@xtra.co.nz. I have tried to change this in my account setting, it tells me I have already registered this email but it doesn't show. You send me your advertising here but when I log in to the Website it still shows the old data, and each time I upgrade my products this issue always comes up. Can we please get this sorted?

I found this a frustrating process trying to find this support on your site. Seemed to be a lot easier in the past. Happy days, Colin

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/10/2022, 8:57 AM

@colfi3

These are user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff or Magix Support, sorry!

You say you have tried to change your email in your account setting. Can you explain a little more about how you did this, please? The best way is to go to this page, log in with your old email address and go to User data. On that page you can change your registered email address. Have you done exactly that, with what success?

If you have done this, and the change has been "accepted" OR if the change has NOT been accepted, you need to email infoservice@magix.net. If you have been able to change your registered email address you need to ask for the update confirmation email to be resent to your now correct address. If you have NOT been able to change your email address you will ned to ask them to make the change for you AND to resend that missing email.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam