Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 10/26/2012, 12:52 PM

Hi,

Your domain will likely not show up on any search engines until you have submitted it to the search engines because a new domain will be at the bottom of the list until the search engine "bots" actually see your site and rank it.  Even then if the site is not optimized for a search engine, it may never show up.

Search Engine Optimization or SEO as it is called is what gets your site recognized.  If you do not fill in the keywords, metatags, etc when you publish your site, no search engine is likely to see your site.

As for your second question of only seeing 1 page, did you properly set the links for the other pages?

Send me the url for your web site via private message, and I will tell you which search engines(if any) recognize your site and on what page.

Good Luck

gandjcarr wrote on 10/27/2012, 5:41 AM

Hi,

I did a check on your web site and you are correct, it does not come up in the top 5 pages of any of the major search engines.  Your business name does come up when I search on the topic of your business and the city and state that it is located in, but no direct link to your web site.

This tells me that you may not have submitted your site to the search engines, or if you have it was fairly recent. If it was within the last few weeks that would be understandable as it often takes a fair bit of time for the search engines to go and scan your site before they put you in their directory.  Also how and where your site appears depends a lot on your use of the key words and meta tags you submitted with your site.

When I type in your url, all of the pages display properly.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck