does not register vcr connected

dag-nvraklingen wrote on 1/26/2017, 4:07 PM

Hi! I've gotten to the step: Import, and it says; please connect your VCR to the video converter with a SCART cable and connect the video converter to one of your computers free USB inputs. But there are no options there, I cant choose a source to import the video from. I have seen other threads ike this one the forum, but they have not helped. I've updated the software; "Help - online update - Start" it just says: "your version is up to date". After closing that window, the program "crashes", and says: "Error in module "MagixOFA_u.dl" (Load adress: 0x080c0000) etc. ACCESS VIOLATION."

I've installed the latest driver, no change. I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Versjon 10.0.14393 Build 14393, Systemtype x64-based PC. Installed physical memory (RAM) = 48,0 GB

The SCART is in the out-position, and i've tried different USB-ports on the computer.

Im stumped..

Comments

dag-nvraklingen wrote on 1/28/2017, 11:42 AM

Btw, the USB-connector is giving of a red light when its not fully inserted into the USB-port on the computer. However, when its fully inserted, it does not give of any light. Is it supposed to be doing that, or is it defective?