Comments

kinvermark wrote on 4/27/2018, 7:12 PM

I don't think the "old" soundpools are "ACIDized" for tempo changes, etc. I would guess (I don't have any soundpools) that they will still work, but you will have to be careful about matching key & tempo. I have third party loop libraries that work this way.

passionfly1 wrote on 5/26/2018, 1:41 AM

I have the same question. I want to use the Soundpools that I got for Music Maker and wondering how to "Acidize" them so to speak?

robertNC wrote on 5/26/2018, 10:44 AM

I could be wrong, but I think acid loops have metadata about tempo and key, while soundpools use an ini file and filename for theirs. Also, soundpools come as multisamples, so you get maybe 7 samples of the various keys of the same sequence. Acid loops tend to be one-shot , but a number of loops will harmonize with each other.

You should be able to bring soundpool loops into acid without a problem, but you might have to doctor it to fit into your composition

LooneyBinJim wrote on 3/25/2019, 3:41 PM

I haveTo the same question. I want to use the Soundpools that I got for Music Maker and wondering how to "Acidize" them so to speak?

To fix your soundpools what u need is to change the metadata of the files so they include the BpM ,number of beats per bar and pitch .

If you own soundforge this cn be done using the properties /metadata editor .Im not sure if it can be done using any over program.Im sure this can be done would just be worth some good search on google.