Designer Pro X

Manuel-Vidis wrote on 1/24/2022, 6:59 PM

I have been a loyal user of Xara products for many years and have had a cordial relationship in all that time. Recently I had major issues with my Designer Pro X version 18. Each time I try to start the program it goes into a loop and then nothing. Unfortunately I also purchased an upgrade On January 8 which I have not received so was forced to cancel that purchase with my Paypal account. I want to be cooperative here and still would like to continue to use my Xara products but do not know where to go from here. I think the best way to resolve this issue is to have an IT agent remotely access my computer to find out what the glitch is with my software; also I still want the upgrade and will purchase it again once we unravel the mystery of why my Designer Pro has quit working. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get in touch with an agent? Thanks for any help you can supply.

Manny

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/25/2022, 4:25 AM

@Manuel-Vidis

There is no method by which any Magix staff can or would remotely access your computer, sorry. And Magix does not offer any telephone support.

All support is via a ticket system. Start here, ensuring to complete each page and always select the option to Ask Support, often found at the end of each page.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam