Comments

ralftaro wrote on 8/4/2009, 9:47 AM
Hi,

What is the source material you created your project from? What kind of camera does it come from? How did you get it into the program?

ralftaro wrote on 8/5/2009, 7:58 AM
Hi,

I'm afraid that's still not entirely conclusive as to the output format of your camera, but based on the fact that it records to DVD and the fact that it does actually import into the Family Movie Creator, I assume we're talking about standard video DVD (MPEG-2) material here. If that is the case, you might want to check how it works in Movie Edit Pro 15 (Plus). A trial version is available here:

http://www.magix.com/us/free-downloads/trial-versions/all-trial-versions/

Import the material into Movie Edit Pro and check what it looks like there. Also, right-click on the video track upon import (in timeline mode) and choose the option to create a new frame-table. If that works for you, maybe you can get an upgrade to this product from Magix.

Good luck!

ralftaro wrote on 8/7/2009, 3:12 AM
Sure, you could try converting that file or demuxing it into video and audio track and importing those separately. However, I'd really recommend doing what I already suggested in my previous post. Give the MEP 15 trial a go...much better MPEG-2 handling.