Darker or different color Muted Tracks

Comments

LooneyBinJim wrote on 8/11/2018, 3:57 AM

I bought acid pro 7 in March with the understanding that some how some way i would be getting acid pro 8 for free during the spring.. I recieved an email two days ago promoting the sale of pro 8 ... I did not see anywhere that i could download pro 8 ..

So was i sold a pipe dream?

I was really looking forward to pro 8 ..i feel like i was lied to. So how can we fix this ?

I have to join in and moan about the interface colours.Did anyone at Magix actually use the software in the development stages?Would appear someone wrote A.I patch to move it over to 64bit clicked run letting itself update problem is The A.I didn't do a very good job.

Like everyone i have waited for years for a updated Version with all the useful features like bus to bus routing, audio to midi , just to name a few..My real consern is as time goes by the updates will be few and far between then Acid Pro 9 will be out and we expected to payout again for a product that us the user have been testing as if Acid Pro 8 was a beta not the finished product we spent 7 years waiting for.

Sorry to moan I do like Acid pro I just feel cheated,Acid Pro was a superior product that stared real time sample pitch stretch etc so easy I moved from Cubase 3.5vst to Acid never looked back.

One more thing if Acid is Professional product how come it's not in any of the magazine's?Not a single review or test why that?

Does anyone else admit to updating to Acid Pro ?

Magix you have added Vst 3 in latest update and thank you but its no good if everyone is really struggling with the Interface which is far more important than adding Vst3.

How about just giving us the option to roll back to the Acid Pro 7 interface .please please PLEASE HELP Us HELP YOU ...........,

Matt-Francis wrote on 8/12/2018, 11:44 PM

I bought acid pro 7 in March with the understanding that some how some way i would be getting acid pro 8 for free during the spring.. I recieved an email two days ago promoting the sale of pro 8 ... I did not see anywhere that i could download pro 8 ..

So was i sold a pipe dream?

I was really looking forward to pro 8 ..i feel like i was lied to. So how can we fix this ?

I have to join in and moan about the interface colours.Did anyone at Magix actually use the software in the development stages?Would appear someone wrote A.I patch to move it over to 64bit clicked run letting itself update problem is The A.I didn't do a very good job.

Like everyone i have waited for years for a updated Version with all the useful features like bus to bus routing, audio to midi , just to name a few..My real consern is as time goes by the updates will be few and far between then Acid Pro 9 will be out and we expected to payout again for a product that us the user have been testing as if Acid Pro 8 was a beta not the finished product we spent 7 years waiting for.

Sorry to moan I do like Acid pro I just feel cheated,Acid Pro was a superior product that stared real time sample pitch stretch etc so easy I moved from Cubase 3.5vst to Acid never looked back.

One more thing if Acid is Professional product how come it's not in any of the magazine's?Not a single review or test why that?

Does anyone else admit to updating to Acid Pro ?

Magix you have added Vst 3 in latest update and thank you but its no good if everyone is really struggling with the Interface which is far more important than adding Vst3.

How about just giving us the option to roll back to the Acid Pro 7 interface .please please PLEASE HELP Us HELP YOU ...........,

Yeah, I noticed Magix linked to a review of DAWs recently and ACID wasn't mentioned at all. Even Audacity was listed and that is little more than an editor! People mostly use Ableton but I think ACID could become a lot more popular and more importantly for Magix, more widely sold, if they took in and responded to some of the feedback the customers give. It was a big problem with Sony. Must say I am now getting a bit impatient with the lack of communication from Magix. Hello? Are you guys there?

Stringini wrote on 9/11/2018, 9:42 PM

I've been using Acid since 1.0. I just want to say I don't like the dark colors either, not one bit. I can't see anything. It's like learning a new piece of software, and I want to just jump in and see what's new, not relearn everything. Fixing this would be a good idea. You don't want dedicated users of your software to feel lost when they start it up. I'm delighted to have a 64-bit version of ACID for my 64 bit versions of NI vst's, but I can only render here. I can't work, and that is a big disappointment.